This is what my hand care routine during winter consists of. I have two gorgeous hand creams which not only smell good, they provide rich hydration without that sticky residue. I wash my hands with the most creamy and almond soap. I take care of my cuticles with two awesome products. Nail oil is a step in my manicure and cuticle butter everywhere in between.
Od ovih proizvoda se moja zimska njega ruku sastoji. Koristim dvije krasne kreme za ruke koje, pored sto mirisu odlicno, bogato hidriraju ruke bez onog ljepljivog sloja. Perem ruke najkremastijim sapunom bademastog mirisa. Za zanoktice koristim dva odlicna proizvoda. Ulje za zanoktice je dio moje manikure dok maslac za zanoktice koristim u medjuvremenu i kada god pozelim.
- I Love…Raspberry & Blackberry Hand Lotion reviewed HERE / I Love…Malina & Kupina krema za ruke recenzirana OVDJE
- I Love…Coconut & Cream Hand Lotion reviewed HERE / I Love…Kokos & Krema krema za ruke recenzirana OVDJE
- Revelique Nail Oil reviewed HERE / Revelique ulje za zanoktice recenzirano OVDJE
- Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter reviewed HERE / Lush Lemony Flutter maslac za zanoktice recenziran OVDJE
- Lush Snowcake Soap reviewed HERE / Lush Snowcake sapun recenziran OVDJE
Wow I love the Lush snowcake soap! It looks amazing I must try it 🙂
Great post xxx
If there is a Lush soap I would vouch for 100% that would be Snowcake!
I can definitely recommend getting it but hurry since it's only here during the holiday season.
Thank you Tia for your comment <3