There are some amazing people out there in the blogosphere and that is
something I'm assured every single day of my blogging journey. Horray
for the amazing Jane Ridgewood, the coffe addicted writer on the loose
who, if I'm correct, has been flirting with tea lately? Hopefully Jane's
feeling much better and her leg fully recovered! Visit the http://janeridgewood.blogspot.com/ blog and a huge thanks to lovely Jane who has awarded me with the Sisterhood Bloggers Award unselflessy and lifted my spirits just in time for the weekend! 🙂
RULES OF THE AWARD:
All recipients need to thank the giver
Post 7 things about yourself.
Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog
Seven random things about me:
- I have never travelled by an airplane but am about to next month and I'm pertified! Help?
- Have found out that my skin doesn't tolerate cinnamon.
- I am right handed.
- Noticed that I don't own anything black in my wardrobe. Must go shopping. Yay!
- Am a sucker for holiday themed movies. Especially ones from the past decades.
- I was told that I snore like a man. Yeah, really attractive.
- Love presents! 🙂