Happy and sunny Sunday to all of you, my amazing readers! My little
blog's been honoured again by a charming fellow blogger Jane from http://janeridgewood.blogspot.com/
Please give my friend Jane some of your support and make her day by visiting her blog. She especially needs some virtual company since her poor little leg is injured. Kisses Jane! I wish you a speedy recovery and to spend your time at home in the best company, watching the best movies and eating mountains of ice cream! :)) Thank you Jane for this great award, especially since it's coming from a dear girl like you <3
A small reminder:
What is the Liebster Award?
The word Liebster is German and it
literally meaning “dearest” or “favorite”. Other meanings include
sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant,
valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The award recognizes new and
upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers (or friends) who deserve
recognition and support for their contribution in the blogosphere.
In order to accept this prestigious award, one must abide by the list of rules.
1) Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you MUST create
11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this
award.3) Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
4) Go to their page and inform them of the nomination.
5) Absolutely NO tags back. Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers.
11 Things about me
1. I smell everything 😉
2. I dislike white doors
3. I'm a beauty rebel so I use soap. That's right!
4. I love watching “How Not To Live Your Life”, the TV series
5. I have a love-hate relationship with junk food (now we're in love)
6. I am a proud owner of a small number of freckles on my nose
7. I love my XBox (I do have a life, honest!)
8. I am a narcissist sometimes (all the “I's” here are a proof)
9.I like penguins, zebras and pandas (all the back&white animals)
11.Obsessed with curtains and rugs
Jane's Questions for me:
01: What is your favorite holiday and why?
– I would love any time off right now since I haven't been on a vacation for ages. So far, every holiday was special!
02: Do you have a preference for background noise while you
-I actually prefer complete silence or eventually Sade's mellow songs
03: How many languages do you speak?
– Bosnian (and the almost identical languages; Croatian and Serbian), English, French, a bit of Spanish & German also
04: What is your favorite song at the moment?
– Hurt by Johnny Cash
05: Do you live in the same town/city you were born?
– Yes, my dear Sarajevo :)))
06: How were you introduced to the blogging world?
– Again, the favorite question for all:) Other people's blogs, great creative ideas got me started
07: What is your favorite time of day?
– Morning but I was a night lover before, have no idea how that changed?
08: Do you prefer coffee or tea?
– Tea please 🙂
09: How do you feel about doing arts and crafts?
– I enjoy that very much and I was always into that but these past years I have neglected that hobby of mine. Mybe I'll start again, who knows?
10: What is your favorite meal to prepare?
– I love everything my hubbs prepares for me. He's a great cook!I like making all kind of pasta.
11: Do you enjoy writing beyond blogging?
– Yes I enjoy it very much and I think I'll get more engaged with it
11 Questions for my nominees:
1.How many umbrellas do you own?
2.Are you excited for autumn or are you a summer kind of gal?
3.Favorite breakfast of all time?
4.Are you a lover or hater of the color pink?
5.Heels or flats?
6.Do you ever listen to radio?
7.Favorite nail polish for fall?
8.Do you use some “for men” products?
9.Is wine your best friend? :))
10.What is the latest thing you have bought for yoursefl?
11.Favorite hand cream?