Two awesome girls awarded me with the Sunshine Award! What an honour and what great friendships I am proud of! 🙂
Molly from themake-upcounter and Alana from the buttonsbeadsbeauty are the two wonderful ladies that gave me this happy award! Thank you girls for your support which I greately appreciate! I personally enjoy both of their blogs from the descriptive and useful reviews to the creative nail art.
For those who do not know what a Sunshine Blog Award is: It is a prize that is awarded to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog page.
2. Answer (10) questions about yourself. These are below.
3. Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
1. What would you most like to change about
– My fashion sense. Or lack of :))))
2. What is your
– All INXS songs are my theme songs.
One part of your life, a memory, action, etc. that you wish you could surgically
remove from your brain?
– Every experience, even a bad one, is part of who I am. Something I learned from and it lead me to be the person I am now.
generation do you wish you had been a part of?
– I can never get over the 80’s and the 90’s. I wish I was a teen then. And in some other country. In Australia :))
5. What was your favourite
– A couple of pandas! I loved them :))
6. What is your favourite housecleaning chore?
– Doing the dishes!
7. Do you Twitter?
– Yes. It’s contagious.
8. Any goals?
– Too much to even put on paper, or in this case, in a post.
9. Do you really drink margaritas all the
– I almost never drink. And even if I do, a good old beer would be my choice!
10. What is the
ugliest car you’ve ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen
– I don’t drive 😛
Stay as positive and creative as you are now and continue to grow and be an inspiration my dear ladies!