This morning I discovered the sweetest of all imaginable surprires a young blogger can hope for.
Yes! It is a dear friend that had me in mind. The beautiful and charming Alana from buttonsandbeauty. This gorgeous blue-eyed butterfly nominated me for the Liebster Award! I am more than grateful dear Alana and I still cannot wrap my mind around this huge honour.
Please, dear readers and followers, do visit dear Alana‘ at http://buttonsbeadsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/ .
It is a wonderful and cheerful blog that deserves all the praise that I cannot put in a sentence, as it deserves!
You cannot imagine how happy you made me feel and your nomination means so much to me.
What is the Liebster Award?
The word Liebster is German and it literally meaning “dearest” or “favorite”. Other meanings include sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The award recognizes new and upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers (or friends) who deserve recognition and support for their contribution in the blogosphere.
In order to accept this prestigious award, one must abide by the list of rules.
1) Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
2) Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you MUST create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award.
3) Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
4) Go to their page and inform them of the nomination.
5) Absolutely NO tags back. Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Eleven things about me:
1. I am married
2. I am a meteorologist
3. I study Law
4. My favorite color is blue
5. I love INXS
6. I am an only child (poor me)
7. I really like fragrances
8. I love food 🙂
9. I am a Cancerian in zodiac,thus very emotional
10.I love animals
11.I am very sensitive to injustice
11 Questions Alana wanted me to answer
1) What made you start your blog ?
– Believe it or not, a giveaway! Marina from Makeup4All hosted a giveaway that awarded 3 followers.
I was one of them. So thanks to Marina, she is an inspiration, I started my own blog.
2) Whats your favourite song right now?
– Timebomb by Kylie Mingoue
3) Who are your top 3 bloggers?
– I do like keeping up with Temptalia, Makeup4All and Michelle Phan.
4) What is your all time favourite makeup brand?
– Yves Saint Laurent!
5) Have you been watching the olympics? If yes favourite event?
– I actually did not tune in for the Olympics. Shame on me.
6) Do you have any pets?
– No, I do not have any pets. But I do take care of a couple of stray cats and dogs.
7) Favourite food?
– My favourite food is “ćevapi”!! National meal in my country, Bosnia and Herzegovina and my city (the capital) Sarajevo is well known for them. All tourists that come get hooked on our delicious food!
8) Do you do any sports?
– Me and sports? Does sleeping count?? xD
9) Do you know any other launguages?
– Well, my mother tongue is Bosnian and I obviously know English. I also know French.
A bit of Spanish. Just a bit :))
10) Who is your celebrity crush?
– Michael Hutchence!! Gorgeous man ♥
11) What makeup product could you not leave the house without wearing?
11 Questions for my Nominees!
- What is your dream job?
- What is your favorite flower?
- How tall are you?
- Name the most beautiful woman in your opinion.
- Your favorite fragrance is..?
- Name your most loved lipstick/lipgloss?
- Do you drive?
- Do you have siblings?
- What is your favourite day of the week?
- Your guilty pleasure?
- What movie made you teary-eyed?