Beautiful things are happening to me and this is one them 🙂
Another Liebster award for little me? Wonderful, just wonderful! The dearest lady in the bloggosphere awarded me recently and I couldn‘t be happier 🙂
Elegant and gorgeous Claire from takingachanceinlife was very kind and the sweetest thing is that through this I know that she follows my blog and actually reads it! That‘s something to treasure and not all fellow bloggers are as honest and sincere like her. Her blog and her work is something that caught my eye instantly and is absolutely a must-read for me. If you visit (and I strongly recommend doing so) you will get hooked too!
For the ones who don‘t know:
What is the Liebster Award?
The word Liebster is German and it literally meaning “dearest” or “favorite”. Other meanings include sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The award recognizes new and upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers (or friends) who deserve recognition and support for their contribution in the blogosphere.
In order to accept this prestigious award, one must abide by the list of rules.
1) Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
2) Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you MUST create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award.3) Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
4) Go to their page and inform them of the nomination.
5) Absolutely NO tags back. Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers.
11 Things about me
1. I am addicted to sweets
2. My favorite flower is tulip
3. I don‘t dye my hair
4. I love to sleep and take naps
5. I am 161cm tall (
6. I detest rude and insensitive people
7. I never wear anything pink
8. I am proud of being independent
9. I cherish privacy
10.I rarely wear footwear with heels
11.I love autumn and spring
Questions Claire wanted me to answer:
1. Why did you start blogging?
-As I mentioned before I loved the concept but a giveaway triggered it
2. Are you an organised or chaotic person when it comes to blogging?
3. Do you plan your posts well in advance or go with the flow?
-I usually post when something inspires me to but there is a little list of things I want to write about
4. Who are your Blog crushes?
5. What is the main theme/themes of your blog and why did you choose these in particular?
-It is a mix of meteorology and beauty related girly things, but it is very hard to incorporate those two in a visual. I am still searching for “the one”
6. Where is your favourite holiday destination?
-Anywhere in the nature, just faaar away from any city
7. What is your favourite chill out music track?
– Anything by Sade
8. What is your favourite well known saying or quote?
-Never say never
9. What is your favourite thing to do to switch off and relax?
-Did I mention my love of sleep? 😉
10. Do you find it hard to turn off from blogging/twitter/facebook/instagram etc to make quality time for family?
-Not at all. My family and personal life always come first!
11. To blog or not to blog – would you recommend it to a friend?!
-Depends what kind of a person that friend is. It‘s a lovely thing to do but it‘s not for everyone.
11 Questions for my nominees:
1.What do you like to blog about the most?
2.Least favorite blogging topic out there?
3.What mobile phone do you use?
4.Do you own a camera? If so which one?
6.What is your favorite movie?
7.What perfume do you currently use?
8.Have you ever had a negative experience while blogging? If so please do explain.
9.What country would you like to visit?
10.Do you have a pet?
11.What is your zodiac sign?